CrypKey SDK Enterprise (32 and/or 64 bit applications)
For those companies that have complex licensing rules to manage CrypKey SDK Enterprise may be the solution for you.
CrypKey SDK - Enterprise includes:
- CrypKey SDK (all features of our Standard SDK version) PLUS
- Unlimited "floating network seats" PLUS
- CrypKey License File Expander
With the License Expander, CrypKey allows the application to receive an unlimited set of license management rules. CrypKey License Expander uses an innovative digitally signed ASCII text file to transmit licensing information to the application. This file is created with an application called the CrypKey License File Generator, and it adds the following capabilities to the current set license management rules:
- License Management Enforced Rules
- Network seats on an unlimited per module basis.
- A single application can have an unlimited number of separate modules, and the number of network seats for each module can be set independently and enforced.
- Application Enforced Rules: Unlimited
Create and enforce any rules you require. They will be securely enforced in your application. For example:
- Unlimited Options
- Unlimited Levels
- Unlimited Version control information
- Unlimited specific User, Computer, or Domain control information
- Unlimited text named features
- Set named Users
CrypKey's License Expander has the following advantages:
- It is easy to create. Although you can use our application to make the License Expander, you can also use Notepad to create it.
- It is easy to check. It is a readable file, making it easy to see if the information is correct, and the right license rules are being transmitted.
- It is easy for the customer to see the constraints of the license yet they cannot change them.