What features does DLM have?
Using CrypKey’s proven encryption process, CrypKey DLM combines the data file and the assigned security control options and encrypts them together. This is done using CrypKey's award-winning technologies. Once encrypted your file can only be opened or viewed with a software and/or hardware key.
CrypKey DLM is fast and easy to set up. Key features and benefits include:
- encrypted files can be opened with a software or hardware key
- facilitates easy distribution of your intellectual property files via Internet download, CD, DVD, email or USBKey
- authorized access can be issued for any restricted time period time that you specify, such as 60 minutes, 60 days, or 60 uses
- allows updates to the content of files using the CrypKey DLM utility
- allows you to assign rights to end-users
- use of your files is locked to one PC by default (unless networking is used – see below)
CrypKey DLM Network features include:
- enterprise network; CrypKey can license not only the computer that the files are installed on, but also the entire enterprise network; a software license can be accessed by any network computer
What security rights can I assign?
CrypKey DLM provides these security rights that can be configured for your files:
- print (i.e., no print screen ability to full-printing privileges)
- save to . . . (i.e., save file on no machines to full save features)
- change (i.e., no allowed file changes to permitting many changes)
- viewing time (i.e., file viewing allowed from 30 minutes to 365 days)
- open (open file one time to an unlimited number of times)
Once encrypted, your file can only be opened or viewed with a software key and/or USB Key